Saturday, June 11, 2011

Packing :)

After a fond farewell cookout last night with all of our friends, I plan on packing for a large portion of my day. It's sort of sad, that at this point, my shoes are taking up the majority of space in my bag, not yet including the rain boots. lol. I have found that it is hard to pack for rain when the sunshine is streaming in through my windows. The predicted weather for our stay is on and off showers, with only our first day in Dublin being partly sunny :/

At this point, with only two days to go, we have most everything set up. We're buying our train, bus, pub crawl, and Guinness tours today, and then tomorrow picking up snacks for the plane. After I finally finish cramming ten days worth of clothes into my suitcase, we should be all set to go!

The suitcase so far. lol.

3 comments:

  1. So what is the Guinness like over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off.... padre, realize that we had been up for 24 hours... blogging wasn't my first priority. lol

    & I actually haven't had a pint of Guinness yet. I had a black russian and tricia had a baby Guinness (Kahlua on bottom, baileys on top), but that's about as far as we've got. When we go on our tour of the Guinness storehouse, I'm sure that we'll have our fair share of the brew :)

    ReplyDelete